Hey party people, TGIF. For those of you who are out clubbing and reading this y’all are my real Gees and those at home reading this y’all are the real MVPs.
First of all guys, my laptop is now a desktop *sobs*. I can’t count the number of times it went off immediately the light was off, like it’s stressful. Now I know the struggle from back in school, damn.
So, on today’s agenda we have 2 lists: a list of things you didn’t know about me (and I ordinarily won’t tell anyone but because I love you guys) and a birthday wish list (just in case someone here is touched and led by the spirit to help my ministry. Amen), lol.
My birthday is 17days away and I’m not super excited but I’m still excited, maybe because there’s no money (they have paid us allawee (allowance) isn’t that just a sad something) or because most of my friends aren’t here. Whichever it is, I’m still excited about turning…. (Fix whatever number you deem fit *winks*).
So which should come first; get to know me or wishlist? Let’s start with the wishlist just in case my helper has very little time to spare…LEGGO!!!
This is grouped based on what I need currently and what I would love to have, so they are kind of like priority:
Been craving a lot of things for my fashion illustrations, most of my sketches are not rendered/colored because I can’t seem to get a good color media or color pencils (as in my case) so I stick to it been uncolored.
- Color pencils (Faber Castell) or any kind of color media (copic markers or prima color markers)
This is like major but not too major, just need these for the blog and fun.
- DSLR Camera (I can see people rolling their eyes)
- Smartphone zoom lenses
- Mini-tripod stand
- External hard-drive
Yo guys, books are my heartbeat (God is actually). There are two books I can’t wait to get my hands on;
- The stars are ageless by Omoni Oboli
- +234: an awkward guide to being Nigerian by Atoke (click here to view)
The other things on my wishlist are:
- A journal
- A handbag
- Tassle earrings (I still love my studs though)
Oh yeah and bonus point too (cause I’m a rebel)….wait for it…MONEY!!!!
Pfft! The list is not long though, I mean one would have thought that I’d have a list of 40 items, mein gott.
Moving on to the 5 things you didn’t know about me, just in case you don’t know; I have a post where I stated 20 truths about me (click here to read).
I know I am a secretive person but then show me any LEO who isn’t, I’ll wait… lol, but over time, I have learnt to let go of certain things, be open about certain things and talk about certain things. I’m sharing with you some things that I consider weird but legit, lol (weird right? I know):
- I like the smell of bleach/disinfectants; don’t ask me how but I just like the smell. It’s soothing in a crazy kind of way.
- I hate watching movies with people; yeah I smile in the cinemas and go see movies with friends it honestly I legit hate watching movies with people especially on laptops. I consider movie-watching a sort of “me-time” kind of thing and when I watch movies I converse with myself, because that’s how I like it.
- I have a crazy obsession for pens; colored pens are bae, I can’t write without having atleast 3 pens with me (red, blue and black), my friend gifted me with a set last year and I’m still ecstatic about them.
- I dislike my legs; call it insecurity or whatever but I don’t like my legs very much.
- I used to suck on my thumb as a kid; from birth till I was 17, this was my biggest secret. I couldn’t sleep then without my thumb being in my mouth, the sleep won’t come. I struggled with this in boarding school and I had to learn how to sleep without my thumb in my mouth, so you can imagine my embarrassment when I was found out in my dorm (damn!). I wasn’t ridiculed though, funny thing is it just lasted for the whole day or less and that was it.
Damn, I just spilled my guts to you guys, lol, but I like it and I think we can consider these things weird right? I really do hope you enjoyed this and hey party responsibly guys.
I think this is the shortest post I’ve ever written with less pictures in it, well, all is good right?
P.S. DO ALL YOUR AWESOME STUFF (LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT)…YOU KNOW IT.
LET’S BOND GUYS: